Final Project Reports for UNMC & Nebraska Medicine will be published here. References will contain hyperlinks when the documents have been completed and posted.
- SES / Bellevue Medical Center VAV Integration (20-158)
- UNMC Optimization, Phase I (19-175)
- UNMC MMI/HBM Decommissioning (21-116.04D)
- Bellevue Medical Center Basin Heater Integration (21-155)
- Hixson-Lied AHU 4 & 5 Fan Replacement (20-174)
- Live On Nebraska Retro-Commissioning and Optimization (21-171)
- UNMC / Nebraska Medicine AHU & Humidification Upgrades (20-185)
- UNMC / Nebraska Medicine Campus Humidifiers (20-199)
- Wittson Hall VAV Boxes (20-190.04)
- Clarkson Tower HX-1 Valve Replacement and Sequence Modification (20-195)
- Lauritzen Outpatient Center Occupancy Sensors (20-190.05)
- Williams Science Hall Installation and Programming (20.190.03)
For assistance, please contact Melanie Stewart at Melanie.Stewart@Optimized-Systems.com.
The fundamental purpose of the energy systems initiatives at UNMC and Nebraska Medicine facilities is to reduce operating costs while maintaining or improving occupant comfort and safety. This is done by optimizing energy systems so that they can and do operate up to their potential, thereby reducing energy consumption, increasing operational efficiencies, and decreasing comfort complaints.