Optimized Systems is searching for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to step in and take ownership of the office and perform all aspects of bookkeeping, office organization and administration, as well as provide marketing and project administration support. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, organized, and detail-oriented problem solver who likes variety, challenges, and a comfortable, friendly, small office work environment.
An ideal candidate for this position will be versatile and highly organized with four or more years of prior office management and bookkeeping experience (QuickBooks), including AP/AR/GL, job costing and payroll, as well as a strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining essential office organization for effective administration of the company’s business operations, including electronic and hardcopy filing systems.
- Performing the full spectrum of duties common to business administration.
- Performing all aspects of bookkeeping duties, including AP/AR/GL and job costing, and producing reports as needed for management.
- Performing purchasing functions, including conducting research as needed for purchasing decisions; and maintaining vendor and purchasing records.
- Working with spreadsheets for a variety of financial and information management needs.
- Administering HR functions, including managing HR information, facilitating new employee onboarding, processing payroll via third-party vendor, etc.
- Administering the company’s timekeeping portal.
- Maintaining and updating the employee manual.
- Tracking and maintaining employee records regarding, training, licenses and certifications and coordinating re-training as needed.
- Assisting with marketing activities, such as various forms of research, list manipulation, list updates, e-mail merges, assisting with the production of content, etc.
- Supporting and administering social media activity and related social media accounts.
- Maintaining the breakroom and keeping supplies stocked.
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed.
- 4+ years of office management and bookkeeping (QuickBooks) experience
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent
- Intermediate-level proficiency or above in common office software, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong software and office technology aptitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong initiative and organization skills
- Strong problem solving skills with positive can do, will do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Competitive salary or hourly wage commensurate with experience
- Seven (7) paid holidays
- Paid vacation/PTO
- Paid medical
- 401K matching
- Phone stipend
- Training and educational opportunities
Make a change for the good! Join our team now!
Optimized Systems is an equal opportunity employer.